Tuesday, April 24, 2007

hmm

Catalyst!


Today there was the New South Wales Science test. It was durin g PE. w00t! I hope I can get high distinction but I'm not sure of some of the catalyst questions.

Speaking about catalysts, I invented a new catalyst today.

First the definition: A catalyst is a substance that speeds up a reaction but is not consumed in it.

Presenting the: POKE!

/pause advertisement

The catalyst, poke, was invented by me when Zheng Wei was sleeping. Shil asked him to wake up and Zheng Wei stirred. I then poked him and he woke up with a shock. The poke sped up the reaction of him waking up

/play advertisement

Very effective in speeding up various reactions, the poke requires very little energy!

The poke will be taught at 3.1415926535897932384626 sqrt street at e pm on 14th March. Members of the now defunct Nerds' society get a 75% discount and priority. So come and learn the poke now.

/stop advertisement

lolz. :)

anyway, after the NSW test, I had recess than LS prac. Then ISO, after which X made an interesting comment that I seemed calm on the outside, but was more violent in the inside. I was shocked but it's true. Ah well. I'll try to be less violent and instead poke more.

Anyway, I showed mig this blog. I still don't know whether to make it public though. Oh well.
Citric acid= C6H8O7

No comments: